Zincovit Tablet Uses is It contains vitamins A, B complex, C, D, and E along with minerals such as Magnesium, Manganese, Iodine, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, Zinc, and Grape seed extracts.
ALSO READ: AVOMINE TABLET USES 2021
It is a nutritional supplement that restores the amount of vitamins and minerals in your body and helps to improve your overall health.
ALSO READ :- ZINCOVIT TABLET USES IN HINDI
Zincovit Tablet Uses In Hindi 2021
Vitamins and minerals present in Zincovit tablet are essential for the proper functioning of the heart, nervous system and also boost immunity. Grape seed extract is a natural antioxidant that neutralizes the damage caused by harmful chemicals called free radicals and improves the response of the human body to infections.
Also Read: DOLO 650 TABLET USES IN HINDI
Zincovit Tablet Take as advised by the doctor to get maximum benefit. You may experience side effects such as nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, and skin rash. However, these usually resolve on their own. If any of these side effects bother you or persist for a longer duration, consult your doctor.
Zincovit Tablet Uses and benefit:
- Zincovit tablet is Strengthens the immune system and helps fight immune deficiency disorders
- Treatment and prevention of vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Helps in the formation of red blood cells and enhances the absorption of iron in the body
- Improves appetite
- Helps ensure quick recovery from illnesses
- Helps to counter fatigue
- Useful during pregnancy and after surgeries
- Important for the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Improves general health and overall well-being
Directions for use:
Zincovit tablet is advised to be taken as per your doctor’s advice. Usually, one tablet per day, preferably after meals, is recommended to fight nutritional deficiencies.
Zincovit Tablet Tips:
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication.
- Do not use this if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking as they may affect or be affected by this medicine.
- If you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before taking this tab.
Side-effects of Zincovit Tablet:
- Stomach upset
- Skin rashes
- Allergic reactions
Storage and safety information:
- Store at room temperature between 25 to 30°C.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
FAQs related to Zincovit Tablet:
Q. What is Zincovit tablet used for?
This is a nutritional supplement that has a combination of grape seed extract and essential vitamins and minerals. It is used to prevent and treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies, boost immunity, and improve the overall health of an individual. It also provides nutritional support in patients suffering from a variety of acute and chronic diseases.
Q. How should Zincovit tablet be taken?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. It can be taken with or without food. However, it would be best to take it at the same time each day to avoid the chances of missing a dose. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it.
Q. What if I forget to take a dose of Zincovit Tablet?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next scheduled dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one as this may increase the chances of developing side effects.
Q. Is Zincovit Tablet safe?
This is safe if used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. Take it exactly as directed and do not skip any dose. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully and let your doctor know if any of the side effects bother you.
Q. Is This Tablet good for acne?
Yes, when taken this tab along with folic acid is good for treating acne. However, do not start taking it on your own without consulting your doctor. Follow the doctor’s instructions to get the maximum benefit from this medicine.
Q. Is This Tablet available over the counter?
Yes, it is available over the counter. However, please consult your doctor regarding its use.